Our esteemed client is an MNC providing information technology services. These include consulting services (Business Strategy and Discrete IT and Network Consulting); technical services (Packaged and Customized Application Integration, Hardware and Software Implementation and Support, and IT Education); and outsourcing services (Business Process Outsourcing, Application and IT Infrastructure Outsourcing and Network Infrastructure Management). They are expanding its business area by investing on R&D and emerging IT technologies such as U-city, RFID and Engineering Outsourcing. Our client also provides its IT services by operating 11 offices and data centers in 11 countries.
- Provide accurate, prompt and legal advice to the business unitDraft, review and negotiate contracts with focus on IT / Solution Industry
- Handling matters on claims, compliance, data protection and IT laws
- Formulate, review and implement policies and processes.
- Handle and coordinate all of the company’s litigation matter including advising on legal issues arising individual as well as corporate clients
- Bachelor in Law from Singapore or Commonwealth country with at least 3 years Post-Qualified Experience (PQE)
- Called to the Bar
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders in the organization
- Fully conversant with corporate compliance and listing requirements
- Board corporate knowledge to advise on a variety of matters within the business
- Experience in IT/Solution industry would be a plus